Big vision, limited budget.
The world may call you a "small nonprofit", but to us, you are a nonprofit growing, excelling, and ready to soar. Designed just for you, Get.Grants.Better.® offers services adapted to support big visions within a limited budget.
We help you Get.Grants.Better.®
Think and Ink Grants™ has been helping large 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, government entities, and health organizations across the country leverage over $25 million since 2016.
Although we still provide services to clients across the country, we've created Get.Grants.Better.®, an adaptation of our standard client offering designed to meet the unique needs (and budgets) of smaller nonprofit organizations.
Top Ten Challenges Faced by Smaller Nonprofits
- You are still working a full-time job and your time is extremely limited
- You are so busy running the nonprofit and don't have time to find and write grants
- You don't know what you don't know and don't know where to start
- You invest in online grant databases or hear about grants but can't act on them quickly enough
- You are operating within a tight budget, with limited or no staff.
- You are paying many of the expenses for your nonprofit out of your own pocket.
- You can't afford to hire a grant writer or Development Director
- You need efficient strategies designed to save time and build capacity at the same time
- You need to invest in capacity building and grant readiness in a cost-effective way
- You have an idea of what you are trying to achieve, but don't have a strategy to get there
If any of these challenges apply to you, then you are in the right place.
Pay only for what you need.
We've learned through years of experience the exact combination of services needed to reach your goals.
Gain timely access to information.
Access our on-demand resources and topics when you need them and as often as necessary.
Get more support when needed.
When your needs change, we are there to provide additional support.
Introducing Get.Grants.Better.™ Memberships
Our memberships are here to provide packaged solutions without a long-term commitment. This proven combination of service offerings will help you meet your grant seeking goals while saving time and money. Choose the best membership for your organization: