We help you Get.Grants.Better.™
Get.Grants.Better.™ provides training, education, and discounted services to underserved small-sized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
Adapted from our traditional client offering Think and Ink Grants™ (www.thinkandinkgrants.com), Get.Grants.Better.™ is designed to meet the unique needs (and budgets) of emerging nonprofit organizations.
What is an "emerging" nonprofit organization?
The world may call you a "small nonprofit", but to us, you are an emerging nonprofit ready to soar. Designed just for you, Get.Grants.Better.™ offers services adapted to support big visions within a limited budget.
The sad reality is...
This neverending cycle is frustrating. Your goal is to serve the community and run your programming but it is getting tougher and tougher without funding or support in place to get funding.
The problem is, there isn't enough support available to meet the grant-seeking needs of emerging nonprofits.
Get.Grants.Better.™ is here to help.
Through our experience of working with and training nonprofit leaders, we've created a time-tested combination of training and professional support specifically designed to meet the unique needs of emerging nonprofit organizations.
Access real grant experts
Without breaking the bank.
Save time and do it right
Don't waste your time. Get it right the first time.
Get more support as needed
As you grow, we grow with you.
Get.Grants. Better. Memberships
Helping you save time and money with packaged solutions without a long-term commitment.
Choose a membership plan:
Think and Ink Grant Consulting™
Get Customized Quote
Starting price: $3,000 per month under a 12-month contract
Customized service offering for established organizations.
Outsource your grant writing and get your own full-service, dedicated team of grant writers as an extension of your team.
We provide one full year of the following services:
Learn more at https://www.thinkandinkgrants.com/
What you should know:
- 12-month contract required
- For established nonprofit organizations with budgets of $4 million+
- Designed for large nonprofit organizations, K-12 school districts, state and local government entities, large health organizations
Why is Get.Grants.Better.™ right for your organization?
The proof is in the pudding.
Check out the benefits. Compare your options.
Newbie Subscription Benefits
- Save money by working on the basics first before investing in grant writing
- Access grant research through your discounted Instrumentl subscription.
- Invest in yourself by learning how to write grants through our Get. Grants. Better. How-to Write Grants Training and Templates
Emerging Subscription Benefits
- Stress less and get the grant done- have an experienced grant writer write on your behalf.
- Get a "Top 10" Grant Research report of the grants you should pursue right NOW.
- Access consulting services to walk you through how to improve and evaluate your programs, your organizations, and get grants better.
What other options are out there?
There are very few options for emerging nonprofits looking to both learn and get access to expert advice.
Are you ready to Get.Grants.Better.™? So, what are you waiting for?
Sign up today and don't let another grant pass you by.
Start your Get.Grants.Better.™ Newbie Subscription todayStart now
Start your Get.Grants.Better. ™ Emerging Subscription todayStart now
How can I find grants?
Does this membership include training to learn how to write grants?
How many grants will you write under the "Emerging" Subscription?
Do you work with small businesses?
What topics would one-on-one consulting sessions address?
Do any of the subscriptions require a contract?
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
Stay in Touch
Stay in the loop of the upcoming Get.Grants.Better. offerings and opportunities.